23 Oct Cryptocurrency Investments
Several years ago, the Internet was blown up by a unique event that had a significant impact on the financial sphere of human life. However, many ordinary people just did not notice it. The coup happened very quietly. Someone Satoshi Nakamoto (perhaps there were a few men) created a unique system for conducting calculations in electronic form. It is fully decentralized and operates on the principles of the blockchain.
Principles of Work
There is a blockchain in the core. It is a chain of blocks with data stored. Moreover, all information is reliably protected by a cryptographic cipher. There is no a single centre for storing information. A copy of the blockchain is immediately available on all networked computers. This allows to secure the funds, as well as protect them from external interference.
The first monetary unit was created on the principles of blockchain and called Bitcoin. It was the first cryptocurrency to get free of any payment systems, states, and financial organizations.
As a result, in just a few years, the Bitcoin’s exchange rate has increased by several thousand times. This eventually allowed those who in 2009 bought several hundred monetary units for only a few dollars to eventually become millionaires. Bitcoins currently remain the most popular cryptocurrency, that have the maximum rate. However, it is not the only electronic money. There have been developed several dozen cryptocurrencies in the last few years.
Theoretically, everyone can develop their own electronic money. But it is worthwhile to understand that it requires considerable investment since cryptographic encryption and promotion are not cheap. However, it is not necessary to create your own currency to earn money. Everyone can generate a good income from investing in electronic money, just waiting for the growth of its value.
At the same time, a feature of cryptocurrencies is that among the most popular of them, the rate is steadily increasing steadily. Therefore, the investor remains to purchase the currency and wait for it to grow in value.
The Main Advantages of Cryptocurrencies
There are several advantages of investing in cryptocurrencies:
- • Cryptocurrencies are transferred between counterparties based on Peer2Peer principles. That is, it happens without the use of intermediaries, as in the case of traditional money with financial organizations and payment systems.
- • During cryptocurrencies transferring, commissions are set at a very low level.
- • Electronic money is an international mean of payment. That is, it can be used in any state subject to the availability of the Internet.
- • Cryptocurrency wallets cannot be controlled from the outside, so no one has the right to freeze them, as well as introduce restrictions on the amount of transfer.
- • The rate of electronic money is growing steadily. In comparison with the previous year, the cost of bitcoins has increased by more than four times, and Ethereum has risen up in price by almost 300% for just four months.
How to Invest in Cryptocurrency?
There are several ways to invest in cryptocurrency:
- 1. Cryptocurrency mining;
- 2. Cryptocurrency trading on the exchange;
- 3. Direct acquisitions.
Each of these options has its own characteristics. Some methods require quite serious capital investments, and others are suitable even for beginners with a minimum amount of investment.
Many have heard about such a method of generating income as mining. There are two options for cryptocurrency mining:
- • The traditional option of cryptocurrency mining requires huge investments. The fact is that the equipment for it is quite expensive. Moreover, it is not enough to purchase video cards, power supplies, and other devices. You will also have to connect and configure the equipment. It is necessary to wait for profits long enough because the farm will pay off in no less than 12 months.
- • Cloud mining is a joint investment in mining capacity. In other words, the miner invests in a large enterprise that has a fairly large number of professional farms. The profitability of such investments is much higher than with individual mining. The extraction process can be carried out automatically or semi-automatically.
Cryptocurrency Trading Platforms
Exchanges allow not only to acquire and exchange cryptocurrencies but also to earn on exchange differences. Experts recommend investing in cryptocurrency through exchanges only to those who know at least the minimum fundamentals of these places. One of the world’s largest cryptocurrency exchanges is Hedgespots, whose turnover is several billion dollars a day. But it is important to understand that investments on the exchange are not passive income. You have to work hard to earn this way.
Experts do not recommend starting active trading on the exchange immediately after registration. First of all, beginners should study the trading conditions. Only after everything becomes clear, you can buy a small amount of cryptocurrency. However, you should not sell it as soon as the price increases a bit higher. It is better to wait a few days until the market situation becomes evident.